What methods of payment do you accept?
You can pay using credit, debit card or PayPal. We accept payments from Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard and PayPal.
When you create an account with us you have the option to save your card details. This is not mandatory however it will help speed up the checkout process next time you shop with us. We keep these details absolutely secure for you.You can also pay with your PayPal account. When you check out, you will be offered the choice to pay with your debit/credit card or to checkout using PayPal. If you use PayPal, you will need to tick the box to accept our Terms and Conditions and then you will be taken to the PayPal site to complete your order.
Where do you deliver?
Delivery costs will be calculated at checkout once the delivery option has been chosen. We offer the below delivery options:
|Standard UK||£ 3.95 incl.VAT (Free when you spend over £ 60)||Please allow 3-5 working Days.|
|UK Next Day Delivery||£ 8.95 incl.VAT||Next Day on orders placed before 2pm. (Monday to Thursday only & not on Bank Holidays).|
Do you charge for Delivery?
Yes we do, but only for orders under £60. Orders over £60 have FREE delivery.
Do I have to create an account to shop on WORKKITGIRL?
No, you do not have to create an account with WORKKITGIRL to be able to shop online. You can shop as a guest.
Can I delete my account?
Yes, you can delete your account. To do so please Contact Us (customer care) with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your registered email address
- Your billing address
Once we have received this information, we will delete your account and send you confirmation that your account has been closed. Should you change your mind; you can Register Here ( but only with a different e-mail address). If however you have placed an order within the last 6 months, we are unable to delete your account due to aspects of our returns policy.
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe from the newsletter?
If you want to know all about our work-wear along with the latest must haves and promotions from WORKKITGIRL make sure you are signed up to our newsletter Click Here.
However if you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter please log in to your WORKKITGIRL account and click ‘Unsubscribe from Newsletter’ or alternatively scroll to the bottom of your newsletter e-mail and click ‘unsubscribe here’.
What are your exchanges, returns and refund policy?
- We hope you like your purchase but if it is unsuitable our policy entitles you to up to 21 days from the date the order was purchased to return for an exchange or full refund of the price of the item(s). However, if the item is faulty please Click Here.
- Goods must be returned in new/unused condition and all original packaging, labels and tags must be intact and attached to the goods. Please ensure you are not wearing make-up, perfume or deodorant which may leave a scent or marks. Shoes must be tried on indoors. (All items are inspected upon return. We will be unable to accept the return of any item(s) where these instructions have not been followed)
- Please fill out the returns form included in the parcel and return with products.
- You can re-use the plastic envelope in which we sent your parcel. ( we advise that you cross out the exiting labels)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please obtain proof of postage in case your delivery is lost on the way back to WORKKITGIRL. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to process your return.
- We reserve the right to withhold refund if you return your items outside the terms of our return policy.
How do I return my order?
Please follow the returns policy guide and fill out the returns form included in the parcel and return it with products via The Post Office or a Hermes Parcelshop. You can re-use the plastic envelope in which we sent your parcel. (we advise you cross out existing labels)
I have lost my parcel summary/ order return slip; can I still return my items?
Yes you can. Please Contact Us. Please make sure you have your Order number, Full Name and Email Address.
I have a question regarding my order, who do I contact?
Please contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to help. Please put your order number and query into an e-mail and send in to email@example.com. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
I am a work-wear stockist. How do I get in touch with your sales team?
Thank you for your interest in WORKKITGIRL. For any queries you may have please Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve placed an item in my forklift, does that mean it is reserved?
An item is not reserved by placing it in your forklift. There is a chance that your item may go out of stock whilst still in your cart. Your order is confirmed when you select your delivery and payment method and click the “Confirm purchase” button.
If your question still hasn’t been answered feel free to Contact Us @ email@example.com.