The terms ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ when used in this policy mean any user of this website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
- Newsletter: If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, you can do so by only using your email, however we may ask for further information so we can make our emails more personal to you. i.e. (e-mail, name, age, gender, phone number). We will use this to contact you with newsletters, promotions and offers.
- Completing an order: In order to purchase product(s) from WORKKITGIRL you are required to create an account. We will need certain contact information (name, e-mail address, phone number and personal payment information) this is used to process and fulfil any orders you may make through our website.
- Customer Service/Care: You may need to contact us, which we may keep a record of for training and/or monitoring purposes.
- Surveys/Questionnaire/Feedback: We may from time to time ask you to complete surveys for research purposes. You do not have to complete these forms and are entitled to opt out of future emails.
- Remember Me: The ‘remember me’ function allows us to store your password and e-mail address securely for your convenience. ( Not recommended on a shared computer)
- Competitions: If you enter any competitions with WORKKITGIRL we will take basic information from you.
Please note we will only ever ask for transaction details such as credit/debit card information when you are placing an order. We will never ask you to confirm these details via text message or e-mail. If you receive a message either via text or e-mail asking for these details please do not respond and notify us at email@example.com.
We will only keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for our services to be carried out to you as we are required to do so by law.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
As a WORKKITGIRL subscriber you may occasionally receive our newsletter which includes updates of new products, special offers and competitions. We may from time to time ask you to fill out surveys or questionnaires. The information we collect from you allows us to make these e-mails to you more personal and to suit your needs, it also allows us to improve the service that we provide to you. We will only ever contact you with information we feel is of interest to you.
By creating an account with WORKKITGIRL your personal information is securely stored for your convenience. Your account stores your credit and debit cards which you have used on WORKKITGIRL, these are used only for your transactions to complete and pay for your order. We may need to pass on your banking details to service providers such as your bank to process and authorise your transaction. The payment methods that we use are secure however we do not recommend that you use the ‘remember me’ feature on a shared computer only on your own devices.
We may need to pass on information about you i.e. your name, telephone number and address to our service providers who handle and dispatch the delivery of your product.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We want to make sure that we can offer you the best service possible. You can log into your account and update your details as appropriate. Alternatively you can Contact Us (customer care) via email or in writing to the address given. For the secure protection of your information we may request that you provide us with your email address and the password that you submitted for registration.
You are entitled at any point to ask for a copy of the information which we hold about you (this may incur a small charge). If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask for the data to be changed or removed. You can withdraw your consent to us using your data for marketing purposes (i.e. newsletters or offers) at any time. Should you choose to do so please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: WORKKITGIRL, Danielle House, Southmoor Road, Manchester. M23 9GP.