This page should be checked regularly to take notice of changes we may make to our Terms or our products.
The access to this website ( www.workkitgirl.com) is on a temporary basis. We reserve the right at any time to amend products and remove or vary the services of any page on this website without notice. WORKKITGIRL are not liable for any reason if the website is unavailable for short or long periods and/ or parts are restricted.
WORKKITGIRL(“we” “us” “our”) and the WORKKITGIRL logo are trademarks of DANIELLE GROUP PLC merchandise. www.workkitgirl.com is a registered domain name of WORKKITGIRL. Registered office: at WORKKITGIRL, Danielle House, Southmoor Road, Wythenshawe. Manchester. M23 9GP. Our VAT number is: 205 4500 53
WORKKITGIRL is an online service, which at present is only available for purchase for customers who are residents listed in the Delivery Policy. WORKKITGIRL does not accept orders from individuals outside this policy. If you want to enquire further about our service availability please Contact Us (customer care).
TERMS OF SALE
How the contract is formed between you and us
- After you have placed an order on WORKKITGIRL, you will receive an e-mail from us (e-mail sent to e-mail address used to purchase order) acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not yet mean that your order has been accepted or processed. Your email establishes an offer to us to buy a product. The contract between you and WORKKITGIRL will only be formed when you receive a dispatch confirmation e-mail from us (e-mail sent to e-mail address used to confirm product(s) ordered have been dispatched) confirming that we have dispatched your order.
- Payment for product(s) will then be taken accordingly.
- The contract only relates to the product(s) which have been dispatched and are stated on the dispatch confirmation.
- Prices that are stated online on our website for products are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. The prices are excluding delivery charges, details of which can be found Here.
- Prices shown are in GBP and are only effective in the UK.
- Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change from time to time. Changes will not affect orders in which we have already sent you a dispatch confirmation.
Payment of your order
- Payment for all product(s) bought on WORKKITGIRL must be by credit, debit card or PayPal. We accept payments from Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard and PayPal.
- We will not charge your credit or debit card, or collect payment by PayPal, until we have confirmed your order (you will have received a dispatch confirmation e-mail). To protect credit and debit cardholders, all payments are screened using 3D Secure (MasterCard Secure Code and Verified by Visa). Please note we may need to contact you for additional security purposes should we deem this necessary.
DELIVERY POLICY AND COSTS
Once you have placed your order, we will send you an acknowledgment e-mail to let you know we have received your order. This email will include your own personal order reference number. We will contact you also to let you know when your order has been dispatched.
Where do you deliver to?
At the moment WORKKITGIRL only delivers to the UK – England, Scotland and Wales, including Northern Ireland (excl. Republic of Ireland) We do not yet offer International Delivery but, watch this space!
What are your delivery options?
|STANDARD UK||£ 3.95 incl.VAT (Free when you spend over £ 60)||Please allow 3-5 working Days.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||£ 8.95 incl.VAT||Next Day on orders placed before 2pm. (Monday to Friday only & not on Bank Holidays)|
Do you offer Free Delivery?
Unfortunately we don’t offer free delivery as standard. We do however offer free delivery if you spend over £60. We also run special promotions for customers who are part of our newsletter, make sure you don’t miss out and sign up to WORKKITGIRL’s newsletter today Click Here.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We hope you like your purchase but if it is unsuitable our policy entitles you up to twenty one (21) days from the date the order was purchased to return for an exchange or full refund of the price of the item(s). However If the item is faulty Please Click Here. ( customer services)
- Goods must be returned in new/unused condition and all original packaging, labels and tags must be attached to the goods. Please ensure you are not wearing make-up, perfume or deodorant which may leave a scent or marks. Shoes must be tried on indoors. (All items are inspected upon return. We will be unable to accept the return of any item(s) where these instructions have not been followed)
- Please fill out the returns form included in the parcel and return with products.
- You can re-use the plastic envelope in which we sent your parcel. ( we advise that you cross out the exiting labels)
- Please obtain proof of postage in case your delivery is lost on the way back to WORKKITGIRL. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to process your return.
- We reserve the right to withhold refund if you return your items outside the terms of our return policy.
- Please note we will not refund the original delivery cost in the case of exchange or returns
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty product or it is not as described please contact a member of our Customer Service (customer service) team who will happily help to try and resolve the problem.
How do I send back a Faulty product?
- Please follow the returns policy, but please advise on the returns slip where it is faulty and state whether you would like an exchange or refund.
How do I exchange a product?
- If you wish to exchange your order and the product(s) have not yet been dispatched (you will not have received e-mail notification saying order has been dispatched) please Contact Us ( customer care) stating your Name, Address, Order reference number and your exchange request. Following this request, you will receive an email from one of our customer care advisors.
- In the event where the product(s) have been dispatched (you will receive an e-mail confirming that the products have been dispatched) please follow the returns policy and the returns form with your products. Stating that you wish for an exchange and state new size.
- Please note we are only able to exchange for the same product(s) that you have purchased but for a different size. Please note if you wish to order a different product(s) you will have to complete a new order.
Please cut out the address on your returns form, if there isn’t one in your parcel please Contact Us (customer care) and make your returns to:
This Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Have you received my return?
- Please allow up to fourteen (14) working days after despatch for WORKKITGIRL to receive and process your returns parcel. We will send you an email confirmation once we have received your returned product(s).
- You will receive a further e-mail once your product(s) have been processed and your credit returned to the method you used for payment (we cannot transfer to an alternate). Please allow up to fourteen (14) days for the credit to reach your account. The time it takes for the money to reach your account is subject to your banks policy and may be longer than time stated.
- If you have not received any email notifications regarding your returns parcel after fourteen (14) working days, please Contact Us with your order number, name and the product(s) you are returning.
- If you are a UK customer, in addition to our returns or exchange procedure, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you also have fourteen (14) working days ( beginning the day after the receipt of the goods) to cancel your order without explanation. You will be reimbursed your original delivery charge and the cost of your ordered goods.
- If you wish to cancel your order and the product(s) have not yet been dispatched (you will not have received e-mail notification saying order has been dispatched) please Contact Us (customer care) stating your Name, Address and Order Number.
- In the event where the product(s) have been dispatched (you will receive an e-mail stating that the products have been dispatched) please Contact Us (customer care) to state that you are cancelling your purchase order. Please return the product(s) as you would with a return making sure that products have been un-opened, un-used and un-worn.
- Only once products have been returned will you receive your payment.
If you have any further questions regarding our Cancellation or standard Returns Policy, please contact us on
- – We try to ensure that the stock and availability of our products is managed. However, some products sell faster than our forecasted stock. – If the product which you have ordered isn’t in stock we will try our best to get the product to you as quickly as possible, we will email you in any case where there may be disruptions with delivery and let you know the options regarding your product – If we are unable to get the product to you, we will email you and let you know that we have cancelled your order.
CONFORMITY OF PRODUCT INFORMATION
- We take care to ensure that product information, specifications and images on our website are accurate to the products and meet the satisfactory approval for the products use.
- Please be aware that the colour shown on products may vary dependent on factors including your devices display screen.
- Please refer to the size charts for product sizing.
LINKING TO WORKKIT GIRL
- You may link to our home page, provided that the way the link is established is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or otherwise take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any other part of this website other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking position without notice.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This website may contain links to other websites, which are not operated by WORKKITGIRL. WORKKITGIRL does not have any control over the linked sites and accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage that may arise from your usage of them.
- Your use of the linked websites will be subject to the terms and use of service contained within each of the websites.
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
- We welcome all comments about our products and service at WORKKITGIRL, so that we can continually look at new ways to improve our service.
- We aim to acknowledge all of our complaints as soon as possible and resolve within seven (7) working days.
The material displayed on this website is provided “as is” without any representations of warranties of any kind. Unless we have expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law WORKKITGIRL disclaim all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent valid by applicable law. We do not warrant that the functions of this website will be error free of viruses or other harmful components that may affect your computer. You accept that the use of this site is at your sole risk and WORKKITGIRL with regards to the law is not liable for any damages of any kind related from the use of this website.
RISK AND TITLE OF PRODUCTS
The risk of the product(s) will be your responsibility once the goods have been dispatched. We will only dispatch when we receive full payment from buyer in respect of the product(s) including delivery charges. The title shall remain fully part of WORKKITGIRL until the goods are paid in full and we have dispatched.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WORKKITGIRL its directors, employees, officer, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this website or your breach of the terms of service.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and WORKKITGIRL. Any waiver of any provisions of the Terms and Conditions will be effective only in writing and signed by a director of WORKKITGIRL.